Friday, July 18, 2008

Females, wondery why Guys call you a Whore?

Hey FEMALES, Wonder why GUYS call YOU A WHORE?

I get hit up by alot of females who are always tellen me they look up to me, or males who think I have a good head on my shoulders because of the way I present and carry myself

I'm not the average female, granted I have had countless negative experiences with males in my family and some friendships with foos but 1 thing that I have learned is that it comes down to respect.

I am a honest person, I don't know how to play games or do the whole chase thing, I think that's where I can draw from my experiences, plus I got a wise mom to always help me see things in people I can't due to the smoke screens people place in front of me ...

If you want to be respected you need to carry your self as such, I am in a male dominated scene where females are looked at as hoes, whores and grouppies, of course there is plenty, however, I know that no matter how short my skirt is, how high my stilettos are or whatever I look like, as long as i conduct myself in a matter that is professional, friendly but yet assertive I will get the respect i deserve and seek

I am a smart, loving, sweet person, but I will NOT be disresepected, I hang out with nothing but guys so I don't take alot of shit guys say to girls to the heart, but i will let it be known there is a line where I won't let it be crossed

I am not perfect believe me! But I refuse to let a man define me, Females need to stop spreading their legs for the love they didn't get from their father or a bad experience when they were abused, molested or raped, I think todays society with females and males is F*CKED! everyone is tryen to get over on someone else for shit that has happend in their past .. as if they seek a negative relationship to actully heal their past but its a vicious cycle that doesnt do any good but makes it worse and more dangerous and hurts innocent people

My mom has taught me some key things... -This can pretain to females to!

If a guy really wants to take you out, he will call you days in advance, Not the night before, the day of or the night of ..

you are a bootycall, 2nd choice or plan B if he is calling or texting you after midnight, or when he's done coming back from a club or kicken it with or at his homeys pad , REMEMBER THAT

He needs to call you at a decent hour

so many things she has taught me, I guess what I am trying to say is females need to learn "You teach people how to treat you"

I see how kids are raised by mothers who put men first and treat their kids like a chore, kids pick up on it and thats why we have so many young females who think sex equals to love, looking to have babys when they are them selves babys, for the "unconditional love"and young men who think pimpen girls is ok because thats whats excepted..

YOU GET WHAT YOU SEEK

Let's take myspace for instance, How the hell can any female expect any guy on here to respect you or take what you say seriously if you have nothing but sexual refrences on your page, half naked pictures, sexual images, and horny ass comments on guys pages? think bout it, a guy is looken to f*ck, plain and simple dont cry "respect" when you know damn well you posen with your finger in your mouth is gonna get him thinken what else u want in your mouth



I dont get why its all a game now, are guys programmed? they want the whores and hoes but not good girls who would be the positive and healthy relationship, or perhaps, there isn't a need for that, why take the time when people will f*ck at the snap of a finger

females see negative attention as easy attention, thats why they let the guys hit so quick, then wonder why the guy isnt the same.

I know some females who think they have to be drama to feel like they are in a relationship, constalty threatning "its over" but then he kisses your ass and u take him right back cuz he even knows your word dont mean sh*t, and thats how you loose the value of your word and respect . To much bullsh*t,
what happend to the days when you were excited to see your girlfriend/boyfriend.. that person made you happy as hell, you would be so happy to see them, it was all love and intimacy 24/7, I dont see that anymore with couples, its sad, after the 1st year it's like whatever.. I'm wishing for the days when I find someone where we both treat eachother like every moment with that person is heaven, butterflys every single time you see eachother and all you want to do is make eachother smile and laugh, nuture that person as the definition of love, you dont hurt the people you love.. seems like a foreign concept now... I guess as society theres no need for that. and thats sad.

I'm not sure what the attraction is to materialistic sh*t, I know alot of females who define someone by the car they drive, how much they make, sh*t like that, there is a difference between a guy that has sh*t together, and a guy who uses what he has to create a false image. I can no doubt respect wanting a man who can contribute to your life as in having his life together, but to seek out a male soley on what he has? what the hell do you bring to the table? why would a man want some chick that has nothing mentally or finacially? looks only go so far ladys. thats where females loose them selves in an image and are left lonley when he ups and leaves for someone else , love yourself and work on your self esteem, I know it's hard for females in general to feel up to par with todays standards of what we "need to look" like.



I am very defiant when a male thinks he can over power me or trys to play me when i finally see through the game, I get stronger, I can speak with a guy for 30 seconds and can tell when he's full of sh*t, Why can't guys be real? why do they act like they are single or so "blunt" when they are the biggest bullsh*tters! that pisses me off! -also pretains to ladies!

I been the perfect chick falling for the "perfect fairy tale" person to end up getten dissed so the person can go back to the psycho fatal ex who treats like crap and is drama .. so where is the justice in that? it wasn't me who was wrong .. It is very much their loss, but then it gets me to think damn, everyone is just after to hit right? what if the next does exactly the same thing, treat me like royalty to only try to gain something? I have a huge trust issue with that now, I can't take anyone serious because how do I know I'm not gonna hurt me like the last one who I thought was "so perfect like me" to much drama, I am seriously turned off by wack ass game

I know any one would be LUCKY to have me, I am not being cocky, I know that I am a good girl, with a damn good rep, I treat a female like f*cken royalty, u want a perfect wife (Yes we can marry now!) to ur kids, no drama, never trips when you chill with your friends, or hit strip clubs (sh*t invite! lol) family's adore me and I treat my girl like a Queen? well thats me! but for what? appearntly you got to treat someone like sh*t, be a whore for anyone to come back to you.. but f*ck all that I won't lower my level I dont need someone to make me whole "Mejor sola que mal acompanada"

I can go on forever, but any hope for our future, we need to really think back in our past and experiences with our own parents, I know people dont want to hear "Therapy" or think they dont have issues, but everyone does, I have some deep shit that has happend to me when i was younger and growing up, instead of making me feel like lowering myself to heal my past with casual sex and negative relationships, I see it as a I am a beautiful person inside, and any one would be lucky to have me, until the day comes that i feel a person is capable of having a healthy and positive, realistic, authentic relationship, ill keep to myself, and try to remind females that respect and self love is what we have to arm our selves with

I crack up when chicks wanna give me "props" but yet they f*cken with someone else's man, or sleepen around, don't praise me and act like you and me got something in common

one thing if any that I stress to every man and woman, It's 2008 USE CONDOMS, SEX OR ORAL I don't care how good you think you know your partner, AIDS is very real, diseases don't care who you are, there are to many forms of birth control ladies, but abortion isn't one of them its called a f*cken condom homegirls! I am pro-choice but multiple abortions isn't the answer cause your to lazy to protect yourself. , OH and the ones that crack me up are the foos who f*ck 3 girls at the same time and act like "I know they only f*cken me" C O M E D Y. I bet the other guys the females are doin are thinken the sameeeeeee thing, if your going to have unprotected sex do the smart thing, go get tested together.

I think males need to learn the importance of their role in their kids life. A Fathers role in a daughters life is very vital, their future relationships will depend on yours, how they see and interact with males will come from how she is raised.

Raise a Lady and not a whore...

And if you have sons, teach them to love and treat a female right, and not hoodrats for the easy lay.

"YOU TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO TREAT YOU, WHY NOT TEACH THEM HOW TO RESPECT YOU AS WELL"

I will add more soon, thank u for taken the time to read this

No comments: