Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Myspace Messages People have sent me-so positive!

First off wow. I get so many messages a week from people who send me really nice and thoughtfull messages.


I wish I would have saved alot throughout the years.. but I started since like July? so when I was down or whatever I could go and look. I had alot from my b-day in August I have to find those in my comments.. below are messages.

very sweet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there Queen of Promo/Marketing. Wishing you and your biz much health and prosperity for 2009. Go get'em Tigress; continue doing us Latinos proud!

Nay

-
wow so true
i wish i could do the same and take time to analyze all ive done and all these little ..memos.. to remember a quick answer to a certain situation.
i admire that. youre such an itelectual woman. thats something to respect. i like the one where you say ..teach someone how to treat you..

-

you're so awesome.
you really walk your talk and i am always inspired by your realness.
have a great day Queen!
peace,
Kaylene
-

hey happy new yr. n cheer up. love u beats ur an inspiration in my life.-DVarela
-

HEY JUST WANTED TO TELL YA THAT IAM FEELIN UR STYLO...LAWS OF ATTRACTIONS' SPIRITUAL AWARENESS...THATS DEEP...IAM IMPRESSED!! IAM GLAD TO SEE STRONG AWAKEND PEOPLE LIKE UR SELF...GOD BLESS... . URS TRUELY..WEAZ aka HUITZILOPOCHTL

-


I wanted to take a picture with you by the black drape but I didn't know if you would, you kind of a big celeberty.

-

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ADD..I REALLY ADMIRE WHAT YOU DO FOR THE WHOLE HIP HOP MOVEMENT..I'VE SEEN YOU BEFORE I JUST BEEN TO SHY TO SAY HI..
HAVE A SAFE WEEKEND-IM JUST A VERY SHY PERSON...ESPECIALLY CAUSE I LOOK UP TO YOU AND WHAT YOU DO..BUT NEXT TIME I WILL//
-

I read ur article. its pretty dope what u said about the single mother situation. many can relate to that. its tight that u put that as an example on where u were going with what u were attempting to answer.

Much respect to ya LatinaBeatz
UR TIGHT!

:)
-

I read the RE: Hey FEMALES, Wonder why GUYS call YOU A WHORE? blog you put up. Yo that shit is just too real but most people are too ignorant or overembellish their good qualities to hide the trashy side of them.
-

Monse B

I appreciated the add. I been followin up on your work, and you seem like a person I will definitely look up to, thanks.
-

How are u. I just wanted to say that I admire your profile. I like the things you state. It worth my while to read. Im aware of the fact that I don't know you so im leaving this ,message short.
Have a lovely bless
-


Hello
I read your page last night and was totally intrigued by your thoughts and ways. I made my daughter read your page and she said "Dad that's my damn Twin" LOL

Stay Positive!

-

HeY Alexis,

I just wanted 2 say thanx for adding me!
I love nothing better than a strong ass female out there, taking the world by both horns and making a success of her life! And thats what i see coming from you.
I was gonna leave a comment rather than msg, but i couldnt find a link on your page to do so, so sorry.
-
I know there are plenty of haters in this world, especially females hating on other females, and thats not what im about nor do i have time for it.
I think your manner speaks a thousand words, and to that i am grateful,lmao...im sure you already know the different attitudes you can come up against on here, but you seem as cool as hell and upfront like many should be!
-
Anyway hun, keep on doing what your doing, keep your head up and most importantly never stop smiling :}
Dont let nobody or nothing stand in your way!
I apologise for the long ass msg but I respect women that are flying the flag for all us ladies, in this MANS world we live in that is occupied by many waste chicks too,lol.

Take care and dnt be a stranger...MWAH, sending some London loving your way.

-
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HOPE THE NEW YEAR IS FULL OF HAPPINESS AND JOY FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES!! YOUR A GREAT PERSON AND I AM GLAD I HAVE GOTTEN TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH YOU HERE ON MYSPACE =]
<33>
-
damn i started to read about you but fuck its to long but thats good that u are trust worthy there isnt that much of a women like u out there, u r very rare to find, shit who ever you going to be with will be happy person and feel luck to have you, if i had you i would appericiate all the time

-
I'm really transitioning lol Thanks for all the information you've given me in helping me feel a little bit more secure with the decisions I've had to make. I feel so much cleaner and safer and it feels good to share the info. with others.
-

I'm sooooo ready to get out lol I hope to be seeing you at an event soon!!!!
MAD LOVE TO YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!
*Reylina*
-


just say hey i ran into your page from immortal technique's page took the time to read most of your profile, people post shit i just like to acknowledge people's shit, you seem hella cool and real.....
-

I SEE U IS HOT, MUCH PROPS ON YOUR WORK..THIS BE DA ASSASIN EL IRON MAN FROM EL IMPERIO.
-

what ur doing...much respect..not too many chicks like that real hip hop sound..and for you to be able to promote and be up in the mix of things i love it..(im the same way, i tell people at venues also, dont get shit twisted im not here cuz im a groupie, i'm here for the love of hip hop)...keep doing ur thing mama, big up's..fuck all the hating bitches, they always have something to say..mucho amor,:)
-


Thank you for coming last night beatz...you really made my night. I wanted to give you a print for your home or office, so I'm gonna set aside a dope one for you. maybe the flick of fm & jack?

1,
touch
-


Well, your ability to write is gonna put mines to shame! But,eh, I'll give it a shot. I like what you've done with your page. And Ive never came across anyone like yourself. Your right, your not like the rest. I loved the grouppie blog, the one about the short skirts and stilletos. I like those too, I just cant walk in thos mothafuckas too well. I'm getting off topic, so let me get back. What i think doesnt matter, but I just felt you should know you got one more person that thinks your beautiful inside and out. Keep doing what your do.

-
Love and respect what your doing sister (Alexis).Im doing some things right now and may soon reach out to you for some work,Holla at you soon,Peace...
-


i been checking your hustle for a while now. as a fellow artist i got much respect for that. you always on the grind and especially love that hip hop. mad love. your working with some of the most talented and best lyrical geniuses in the game. that is major.
much love and maybe one day we can work with you
-

My name is 2one5 and i just wanted to say that you are amazing i love what you do for the whole Hip Hop Community we need more people who have the dedication like you to represent Hip Hop.
-

What i want to do is do an interview with you have you talk about who you what you do talk about the artist you represent and anything you have coming out so we can put it on our StoneAge TV.
-


THAT, I WAS ON IMMORTALS PAGE AND OBVIOUSLY CAME ACROSS YOUR DEFAULT..CLICKED AND READ YOUR BLOG BOUT HOW YOU NOT A GROUPIE AND ALL AND YOU ARE ALL REAL TALK. DEFINITLY COMMEND YOU, DO YOUR THANG. AND I LOVE HOW YOU SAY FELLOWS ARE THE REALL GROUPIES CUZ I SWEAR MY MAN WOULD DO ANYTHING TO KICK IT WITH THEN UNDERGROUND FOOLS LOL...AND IM HAPPY TO SEE THERE ARE OTHER GIRLS THAT ENJOY THE SAME MUSIC I LISTEN TOO..KEEP DOIN YOUR THING AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
XOXO
NEGEEN
-

you dont kno how much a lil push from you made a difference in this interiew!=)
-


Keep doin' what you do because you really hold it down for a whole lot of people that respect what you do and LOVE REAL HIP-HOP!!!

STRAIGHT UP!!!
-

You already know, Ms. Latina Beatz... may The True God grant all of your wishes and desires. And may you have another 100 birthdays!

Have a blessed day.

Love, respect, and blessings always...
-


Wow! congrats on that!!! im glad to hear that coz you put me in a different mind state when i read your blogs. things are so much clear. i love it! anywho just wanted to say that. bye! hope you have a good week! =)

-
You got that right. You have a great outlook on likfe. May the universe bring blessings to you for stepping up to the plate and staying real. Looking forward to working with you in the near future.
Stay blessed
-
there superwomen =) i swear everytime when i do get the chance i will browse over the new things youve done and always get inspired. anyways ;) i just wanted to show the love back to you! late merry christmas!! ahh yeah but i hope you have a wonderful new year and enjoy yourself =) have a great week also.
-

no prob, i was check'n out ur page. u got hella experience n been through the biz! u right...u pay'd ur dues! its cool how u so REAL feel me. here is my latest 2 album covers. but yea, shoot me a addy so i can send you these albums for ur personal use.
-



...just wanted to give you mad props on coming up and showing everyone that young LATINAS, can handle their own! it is not everyday that we encounter young beautiful latinas, who don't necessarily fit the stereo type, high school drop outs, young single mothers, with all due respect to them, because that is a mission all in it's own. there are a few of us who take pride in who we are, and show ambition and drive to be better.
-

i read through your profile, and let me tell you, i love your bluntness and how quick and to the to the point you are! that is the type of attitude that we need to teach our little sisters, nieces, and cousins! so keep coming up girl! and do what you do! hey, if you're at the 740 event this friday, maybe i'll be lucky enough to meet you! take care and god bless!!-cathy
-

your welcome...i just gotta be real with you...you're definitely somebody that i admire for who you are and i havent even met you yet...i dont always agree with what you say, but i still have a lot of respect for you...oh...check out the message again...i think the subject is get ready to laugh..
-

MAN ALEXIS YOU WORK TO HARD I BET YOU DONT EVEN SLEEP. DOPE SHOW YESTURDAY WIT KEMO YOUR THE BOMB ILL TUNE IN FOR THE SICK JACK & SINFUL ENTERVIEW NEXT WEEK SHIT YOU KNOW THATS A MUST. BUENO THANX FOR WHAT YOU DO GIRL YOUR FAN LOL.. BIG CHuBS W*LA
-
Can I just tell you that you are SOOOO RAD!! Shonna is filling me in (we are partners)and I can't even tell you what mad respect I have for you.
-


Just thot I'd say hello to and tell you that every now & then I stop on your page & Re-read your blog "why men call you a whore"..
I had started the dating game recently and damn girl you have so many pointers in that blog of yours...
It helped me open my eyes that there are diffrent men out there and that its all up to "us" females on how they are gonna treat us....

thnx for being you and calling it how you see it!!
much respect..
-

kE OndAz.!
estaba leyendo tu perfiL y wOw.! u'R a nicE pERsOn.! lei tus bLogs y me hizo pensar sobre algunas cosas, nadamas queria decirte que eres un ejempLO a seguiR [:
cuidatE muchoOO and KEEP IT REALM GIRL.!


saLudoOs desdE Puerto Vallarta.!

..saHy.onEZ..
-

You're doing it all aren't you mama? That warms my heart! It's nice to see a little femme throwing her thang down and hustling harder than any dude in this industry! Keep it up girl! And have a great day, Coda.
-
I was reading most of your page and see that you are a person of real passion. If everyone followed their passions in life, fear, anger, jealousy would just whither away. I believe people are inherently good, but once we are taught something that is wrong, then our challenge in life is to learn from others as we are letting go of old beliefs. I have been reminded by you, to be true to myself. This helped me more than you know. Muchas gracias, Graham Ronne www. grahamronne. com
-

I dig the things you say of the type of person you are, especially where you say to treat a person like you would want to be treated in return.
Respect one another and things will be cool/fine..
Take Care, POPS COSIO
-
Hello Alexis,

How you been,..good to know your a friend and a great person, I appreciate your friendship and acquaintance
Thank you very much for keeping me in your thoughts and not forgetting about me,(love ya) forgive me for not being punctual and or corgul.

Giving you my warm wishes and hoping you had time to spend with your family.

just want to mention i love your energy and ambition, cant wait to be able to work with you, you have great eyes, love that.

Love,

Nelson

(Manny Blessings to you these Holiday's)
-

Your Alwayz Welcome...i have Love For You!!your Kind And Sweet Lovely You LatinaBeatz You Rock girlie :-) with love xox Denise.
-

-
Your page is great! and i like your writings! i definitely want to keep up with them! i think they may have a positive influence on me. . So thank you-Liza


No comments: