Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random stuff about today, etc..

So much on my mind.. so many dope things to post..but I'm gonna post a few..

So a couple times last week I had some people ask me what happened to my photo album on Myspace with Hip Hop Shows?

I usually post all hip hop shows in a folder to check but sometimes Myspace doesn't accept some of files, so I took them off.. been off for a minute, to my surprise a couple actually rememberd.. So I thought I would start my own Blogsite for just Hip Hop shows, so I did and thanks to PSYKO who does all my flyers.. he is extremely gifted!!!

He made this for me!

I named it Streets 2 Stages, co signed by Demics! lol =)

Here's the flyer PSYKO made







I have written before on how fucken annoying it is when idiot's send me comments/messages demanding me with the following "ADD ME, SIGN MY GUEST BOOK, COMMENT MY PICS, COMMENT MY TRACKS, PUT ME ON YOUR TOP FRIENDS, TELL YOUR PEEPS ABOUT ME, BUY MY MUSIC, CALL ME GOD, DO MY LAUNDRY" blah blah fucken blah

THAT SHIT IS SOOO ANNOYING! First of all it ain't personable nor professional. How the hell you gonna hit up everyone with that shit? IF you ever make it.. who are you going to thank? you expect people WHO YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW to abide by your insulting and rude ass "Approach"..

See I personally get this shit all the time because of what I do, I get peeps want me to check out their shit.. but seriously though.. I'm the first one to tell anyone to market themself everywhere, but there is a way to do it.. and the way I described, is ghetto and fucken gay.. and not even the good gay.. 99% of the time their music/swag is WACK-A-LA.. can't be a superstar if you haven't even had the time to rise my friend...

I get alot of artists, however, who politely ask me to peep their tracks, lots of them.. very approachable, very inviting and very patient. Those are the ones who are serious because thats what makes you want to be a fan..

Ever notice how you support and follow someone MORE because they are nice to you? they show you love? they treat you like a person?
THATS MY POINT!

SOOOOO I got some stupid childish ass messages with "TELL YOUR PEEPS ABOUT ME, POST BULLETINS AND COMMENT MY TRACKS" or "EY PUT MY SHIT ON BLAST RIGHT NOW" wtf? GET-TOE.

So I told them both, to come correct or get corrected, I broke it down the right way to approach someone you want to hear your music in a friendly professional way.. well 1 cholo-orale-homey wrote back "WHATEVER U A TRICK ASS HOE BITCH, U SUCK DICK, REMEMBER MY NAME YOU WILL SEE ME BLOW UP"

LMAO! I don't even do Dick.. but right there that shows you.. his ass ain't going no where...............

I thought it was funny.


anywho......I lost my Trackball again!!!!!! my lil homey! I have found it everytime I lost it.. My angels even helped me last week when I lost it! and now I don't know where it B! I can't navigate my blackberry with out it! wack! I am blessed that I have a phone.. it's even more of a blessing when I have my trackball! lol!

Business seems to be off to a good start, got a couple new clients I will post about shortly! =)

No comments: