Friday, October 24, 2008

OMG Foos act like lil girls sometimes...

I don't know what it is.. Well I can think of a few.. but DAYUM GINA!

I'm getting messages on my messengers why I deleted them.. why I'm not talking to them
and GOD FORBID I don't reply in 5 seconds the tears must start to flow cuz they get alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll HURT

have you ever thought my computer froze.. I had to do something real fast? I got some things I need to do on the net?

and they expect me to remember them or know their life story when I know they never have hit me up before.. I'm mad cool and I try to reply to everyone but when you start with that wack crap.. then move on.. NEXT.


I DON'T MEAN ALL GUYS

OH and the ones who know I don't do Dick.. they still bother the shit out of me assuming they can turn me straight..

sure.. straight back to gay..

just cuz you may think I'm cute or attractive blah blah blahhhh doesn't mean I'm perfect.. get out of the shallow end and start paying attention to females are about their business.. .


so don't cry when you end up with hoodrats and ghetto broads.. cuz thats what you looken for HOMEY...

if your insecure that sounds like a personal problem homey, then all of a sudden they start trying to insult me LOL.


anywho I can go on and on.. different sh*t some lil girls hit me up with..

OH and that whole "sup sexy cutey" .. yea thats REAL CHARMING.. WHAT A DON JUAN.. I'M SO IMPRESSED.. OH BABY OH BABY..

GAY AND NOT EVEN THE GOOD GAY

now I know I'm gonna get the SIMPLE minded dudes damn why you mad, who got you pissed, don't let them foos get to you, BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

sure I'm irritated it's on the daily cuz it ain't even 9am and the the crying begins.. get a tissue mijo it ain't that serious. you will live.. the sun will shine again.


ALL MY MEN WHO FEEL ME.. WHO DON'T PRACTICE THIS.. MAD PROPS TO YOU.. I ONLY HANG OUT WITH DUDES AND THEY DON'T ACT LIKE THIS...

OK I just had to let it out LOL.
=)

No comments: