Sunday, August 9, 2009

"The Roof" Remix Mariah Carey Ft. Mobb Deep -MY FAV!

I've always been a fan of Mariah, No one can sing like her. I respect the fact that unlike other Pop superstars who use Hip Hop classics without giving any credit, Mariah Does, She's done tracks with everyone from Jay-Z to ODB(Wu-Tang) R.I.P.

I remember I was in high school back in 97 when her "Butterfly" album came out, 1 of my fav albums of hers personally.

Last night I was youtube and came across one of her videos. I went online to look at her discography and played of "The Roof" from Butterfly , I remember digging that song but for some reason now I'm stuck on it.. "Shook Ones" is a Hip Hop classic, it's a staple.. mando in any collection.

So the fact she did a remix to "Shook Ones pt 2" by making "The Roof" with MOBB DEEP makes it that more dope to me.

Anywho, I didn't know she made a video with them! Thanks YOUTUBE! lol


No comments: