Monday, August 10, 2009

My 27th Birthday Party Info (8/21/09)

I turn 27 in about 2 weeks. WOW. 27. ay dios!

I didn't celebrate last year, I don't regret it but now I want to.

I want to celebrate it at a dope spot that plays THE REAL HIP HOP shit, Reggae, etc. Nice cool spot, no trendy shit.

Thanks to my friend Ricky, I will be celebrating at The Mountain Bar in Downtown L.A, China Town district.

On my actual Birthday!

It's very low key, I wanted to make sure there wasn't a cover charge. I don't want people spending more money then they already have to everyday in today's society.

21 and over - There is NO Cover Charge

No Dress code, however, No Shorts on Guys. Hats, Jerseys, all O-TAY!

Actual Info:

For: Alexis aka LatinaBeatz 27th Birthday

Date: Friday, August 21st 2009

Time: I would say from 10pm and on. I am told Early Arrival Suggested. It gets packed.

Where: The Mountain Bar
475 Gin Ling Way
Los Angeles, CA 90012 (China Town)
www.themountainbar.com

Any questions feel free to email me directly LBeatzOnline@gmail.com



View Larger Map


THANKS TO MY COMPA PSYKO FOR THE FLIER!

No comments: