Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Say Please asshole

I have hundreds of people every week asking.. NO WAIT.. TELLING, DEMANDING, EXPECTING AND ASSUMING ..

Before I go any further.. for the simple minded ones.. Im not mad, I'm not pist, I'm not anything blah blah blah

I'm expressing a fucken opinion.. I cuss alot.. get over it.





I don't know how many times a day i get some comment or message with the following

EY CHECK OUT MY MUSIC, LEAVE A COMMENT AND ADD ME TO YOUR TOP FRIENDS..

SAY WHAT?

For one.. thats not inviting nor professional..Ninja I don't know you so you think I'm going to realistically check out your music.. comment your song.. which if you ask me i'm gonna tell you exactly what I think so if I'm not putting something YOU WANT TO HEAR .. then don't ask.. and by judging by the way they ask.. it's prolly gonna be WACK RADIO-ESQ SHIT.





I ain't gonna put you on my top friends like I know you.. I ain't gonna leave a FORCED comment on your pics.. if you stank.. I'm gonna comment you stank..

You think I'm gonna "support" with you demanding me like I know you.. Like I owe you?

You expect some random person to do all this for you.. when you can't even politely ask? so when you make it "big" or get all kinds of EGO BOOSTING comments.. YOU GONNA THANK THEM? YOU GONNA THANK ME?

HELL NAW.. YOU COME AT EVERYONE THE SAME.. YOU AIN'T GONNA REMEMBER SHIT

REAL RESPECT to those who ask nicely.. who take the time to hit me up genuinely .. I take those seriously. I'm not saying to hit up people kissing ass or begging.. if you can converse as a human being .. then do so.. if not .. KEEP TO YOUR SELF!

If you leave a LONG ASS COMMENT .. I'm talken bout paragraphs long..giving shot outs to all your peeps while demanding me to check YOUR RUDE ass out.. YOU STUPID SON! Tryen to promote on my comments with your ignorant ass need to check your spelling Pre school ass vocabulary .. Straight PDA announcement lol.



wtf is that?

I'm not a radio show.. dedicaten on my comments to all your "peeps" then telling me to vote for you like we got relations.. I don't even know you lol.





and whats comedy I TOOK OFF MY COMMENTS STUPID


This is called venting..

OH but since I got your attention.. which I'm sure out of my 19,000 "Friends" on myspace.. you are probably a male..off topic but 2 things never say to a female..

CALM DOWN
RELAX

thank me for that one.. cuz thats the closest thing to getting .. you on your period? kiss your ass good bye on that lol.





I'm a lil annoyed right now.. so I'm sure this is entertaining =)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Amen hah. It pisses me off as well esp. since i don't go around asking people to check out my music 24/7. I don't see the point in that because it's not promotion, it's spam if anything.

amccoy said...

LoLz no WonDer u toOk ofF ur coMmeNtz