Thursday, April 9, 2009

We are all connected!

We are all One

This video makes me ball like a little girl.

My mom is a true Animal Activist and Lover... Ever since I was little she use to take me the the Wild Life Station, we used to sponsor Lions, Skunks, you name it.

I am BEYOND BLESSED my mom instilled the compassion and respect for all Animals, including Wild Animals.

Lions are right up there with animals I have a profound respect for, so it makes me incredibly emotional to see this because those who have a connection with animals, that see them as one of us and not something below us... Plus I've had animals all of my life, so I can't even imagine what it must have felt like for everyone to be reunited.

The very body language Christian The Lion is expressing is absolutely genderless, it's so organic and pure, it's natural.

I hope this at least helps break the stupid stigma Animals don't feel or express like we do.. cause they DO.

I'm having a little trouble putting videos from youtube on here so if you can see it GREAT! and if not I will put the direct link to the video

Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiGKWoJi5qM


No comments: